If you live near the Seattle area or you are planning a trip here, we would be more than happy to set up a cosplay photo shoot with you!
Information we need:
- What you will be cosplaying as and let us know if you will have any sort of props.
- A location or location type you have in mind. For example, “Discovery Park” or “Something with a city scape”. If you don’t have a preference, we would be more than happy to help pick a location.
- What days you prefer. Please provide us with at least 2 days that work for you.
Information you need:
- Shoots are $50 for 1hr and 20mins
- The $50 price is with a max of 2 people. Please add $10 per person after 2. Example, 3 people would be $60, 4 would be $70, etc.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of photographs we will give you. The amount of photos will depend on how many poses/areas we shoot in. Please note that some pictures just don’t turn out. Whether it’s the pose, the lighting or the angle.
- All photos we give will be edited, we do not give raw files.
- We will need the first half of the payment through Paypal. This is just to ensure that all parties are serious about this shoot. The second half can be paid in person when we all meet up for the shoot
- If it is raining the day of the shoot, the shoot will either be postponed for later in the day, or canceled (unless indoors). We will most definitely reschedule with you if it is possible, and if not, a refund will be provided.
- If it’s cold, please bring a heavy jacket or blanket! We want you to be comfortable in between shots.
-Each shoot will include Kevin and I. Some shoots will include a 3rd assistant.
- If you are doing a shoot alone and you don’t feel comfortable, bring a friend. They can give you support and help you out with your costume